Q&A #1!!! (CRUSHES/SECRETS/CONFESSIONS)

Hey, guys! So today I decided to do a Q&A!!!

GET TO KNOW ME! Please ask me questions in the comments for my next Q&A!

I found this via Google Images from Pinterest!

**********

Q: Full name
A: Malayna Chang (But you already know that from my name on my author page) :D

Q: Zodiac sign
A: Monkey :D

Q: 3 fears
A: The water, death, failure

Q: 3 things I love
A: My family (that includes pets), writing, rollercoasters

Q: My best friend
A: I have too many to choose just one :P

Q: Last song I listened to
A: I'm the One - DJ Khaled ft. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne

Q: What color underwear are you wearing right now?
A: Ummm.... but blue

Q: How I feel right now
A: Normal

Q: Something I really, really, want
A: Instagram, a MacBook, OR Hair dye :D

Q: My current relationship status
A: Single :D

Q: Meaning behind my URL
A: I wanted to stay with the theme of iRead so I just kept the "i" and changed the "read" to "random" because this blog is entirely random :D

Q: My favorite movie(s)
A: Spiderman: Homecoming, Nerve, The Hunger Games, etc

Q: My favorite song(s)
A: CHECK OUT THIS POST

Q: My favorite band(s)
A: The Chainsmokers, Fifth Harmony, etc (DO THOSE COUNT AS BANDS)

Q: 3 things that upsets me
A: A 99%, no Instagram, people judging me

Q: 3 things that make me happy
A: My family, writing, YouTube

Q: What I find attractive
A: Nice personality, good-looking (or at least relatively), SMART, tall

Q: Someone I miss
A: My mom

Q: Someone I love
A: My sister, my dad, my pets, ETC

Q: My relationship with my parents
A: Great

Q: My favorite holiday
A: Christmas. My birthday if that counts.

Q: A confession
A: I can't swim

Q: 3 things that annoy me easily
A: When people are stupid, when guys don't admit their true feelings, when my ships don't sail

Q: My favorite animal(s)
A: Cats, monkeys, dogs, snakes, mice, tortoises, geckos, hamsters, fish, etc

Q: My pets
A: Four cats (Louie, Bam, Joplin, Mitzy), one dog (Anakin), one tortoise (Koonta-Kantay)

Q: One thing I've lied about
A: My crush

Q: Something that's currently worrying me
A: Swimming

Q: An embarrassing moment
A: MANY MANY MANY. I tripped my crush, I admitted that I liked my crush without meaning to, I sent a VERY embarrassing audio message to my crush without meaning to, I waved to a guy when he wasn't waving to me, I blush too much in front of my crush so he probably knows, etc

Q: Something that's constantly on my mind
A: Hair dye, Instagram, crushes

Q: 3 habits
A: Grinding my teeth, picking my nails, chewing my fingernails

Q: My future goals
A: Go to Stanford, write a bestseller, become famous, etc

Q: Something I fantasize about
A: Publishing a novel

Q: My favorite stores
A: Ivivva, PINK, Brandy Melville, etc

Q: My favorite food(s)
A: Sushi, ice cream, etc

Q: What I did yesterday
A: Go to the library

Q: Something I'm talented at
A: Writing, crying at will

Q: My idea of a perfect date
A: First, he takes me to someplace where there are roller coasters. We wait in line and he's scared to go on. I have to force him on and then we go and he shakes in the seat. Then we go down and he loves it and we go on and on and on forever. OR We go to the movies and we watch a scary movie and he puts his arm around me at the scary parts. OR We go to a very very fancy place for dinner and then we go to the beach and watch the sunset. OR we eat ice cream together and then we laugh a lot and the date is awesome

Q: My celebrity crush(es)
A: Don't have any. There is no point in crushing on a guy who is about 20 years older than you and who you will never get

Q: Number of kids I want one day
A: 3 kids (all adopted)

Q: What is my crush's name?
A: Should I really put this? Fine. My crush is named... No, I'm not that stupid.

Q: My height
A: 5 ft 1 in

Q: Favorite quotes
A: Okay. Dad: Why is your room so messy? Me: So that if someone comes in and tries to kill me, they'll trip over something and die. OR
Voldemort is like a teenage girl. He keeps a diary, a tiara, a cup, a pet, and has an obsession with a famous teenage boy. OR
People don't cry because they're weak. They cry because they've been strong for too long. OR
Studies show that on average, a crush lasts for four months. Any longer means you're in love. OR
Once you get over a crush, you begin to wonder, "What did I ever see in that?" OR
Reading old text messages from HIM and smiling like it's the first time you've read them. Yup so true. OR
Teenagers are the most misunderstood people on the planet. They are treated like children and expected to act like adults.

Q: Last book I read?
A: Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher Read the POST

So that's it for this Q&A! Stay tuned for more next time!! THANKS!


Comments

Popular Posts