Reacting to the Most Unused Emojis That Actually Exist

So I'm really bored. That was the worst sentence opener ever.

Hey! I'm bored at the moment, despite how late it is, so I'm just going to react to emojis that are never used but actually exist. (Sorry for the terrible quality)

**********

Emoji-Recycle Wow, I thought most people who were environment friendly would use this all the time. But I guess not.

Emoji-GasPump There's a gas station emoji? It's like "going to get Emoji-GasPump ." I can't imagine that.

Emoji-RotaryPhone They have landline emojis???? Those are barely used anymore (I'm not meaning to offend anyone if you do).

Emoji-PassportControl Apparently, this is a Passport Control emoji. The weird things people have emojis for...

WHAT? There's a mailbox emoji? With a lowered flag. There's one with a raised flag and then closed mailboxes with lowered and raised flags SMH

I've legit never heard of a Pager in my life. This is so obsolete and I thought I knew about all of the old techy stuff SMH

**********

Who wants me to do a most popular emoji react???

Thanks!

Malayna

Comments

Popular Posts